- Level 2 Fitness Instruction
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Certified Physical Preparation Specialist (sports conditioning)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Functional Movement Systems Certified
- FA Level 2 (football coaching)
About Mustafa Tahir
Hi, I’m Mustafa, and my job is to make you stronger, fitter, and better looking.
What I specialise in:
1) Helping you lose annoying fat and toning up
2) Getting you fit for sporting competitions and events
As a coach, there’s no better feeling than helping people get in shape and feel more confident. Getting rid of love handles and belly fat can change lives!
My aim is to help you create lasting change without starving yourself or spending every waking hour in the gym. I’m there to guide and challenge you along the way. Please see my website (www.jumpliftsprint.com/clients) for examples of results my clients have achieved.
I also love helping people get ready for athletic competitions, whether it's a boxing match, Spartan race, or a football showcase. I have worked with numerous types of athletes, including ABA boxers, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu competitors, recreational footballers, and a professional Muay Thai fighter. Coming from an athletic background myself (football, boxing, and currently Brazilian Jiu-jitsu), I like to bring different elements of training into the gym.
I also offer boxing padwork, which is a superb way to get in shape and learn a new skill at the same time.
If you’ve read all the way to the end, well done! Stop me in the gym and I’ll give you a free guide to training and nutrition.